AMI-SIL Welding Pad AS3600 3x5 w/Grommets
This fabric is woven from glass yarn in a satin weave, resulting in a strong fabric with a smooth finish. But it’s true beauty lies in its performance. At 96% min. silica content, users can be confident that it will take the heat – up to 1800 deg F continuous. We weave and finish the fabric right here in the USA.
- ANSI-FM 4950 Rating of a PAD for horizontal and vertical hot work operations
- Made to meet MIL C-24576 Type 1, Class 1
- Fabric weight is 36 oz/sy
- Silica content of 96% min for optimal thermal protection to 1800 deg F continuous
- Heat cleaned to a bronze color to set weave for better handling and stability
3' x 5' Perfect for small jobs - garages, body shops, artist studios, etc.