Welding Curtain GL2025-9383 5x6 w/Grommets
Woven with texturized, less irritating, glass yarns for optimal thermal performance and handling. Just 18 oz/sy provides lightweight protection against sparks and slag when used vertically. Layering the fabric will increase protection. We weave, heat-clean, cut and sew these curtains right here in our Maine facilities.
- 100% military grade fiberglass cloth used by the US Navy
- ANSI-FM 4950 Rated as a CURTAIN for Hot Work
- Heat cleaned to a bronze color to lower smoke generation when used in enclosed areas. Meets US Coast Guard Spec.
- Texturized yarns reduces raveling when cut
- Protects up to 1000 deg F continuous
- Melting point 1400 deg F
- GL2025-9383 is woven to 60” (5’) width, eliminating seams that can deteriorate on the job.
- 5’x6’ is the perfect size when used as a curtain to protect an area from random sparks and slag during hot work.