AMI-GLAS Welding Curtain GL2025-9383 3x5 w/Grommets
Woven with texturized, less irritating, glass yarns for optimal thermal performance and handling. Just 18 oz/sy provides lightweight protection against sparks and slag when used vertically. Layering the fabric will increase protection. We weave, heat-clean, cut and sew these curtains right here in our Maine facilities.
- 100% military grade fiberglass cloth used by the US Navy
- ANSI-FM 4950 Rated as a CURTAIN for Hot Work
- Heat cleaned to a bronze color to lower smoke generation when used in enclosed areas. Meets US Coast Guard Spec.
- Texturized yarns reduces raveling when cut
- Protects up to 1000 deg F continuous
- Melting point 1400 deg F
3' x 5' Perfect for small jobs and shop use. Easy to story